Send Free SMS
Earn 200$ per hour by surfing advertise Click Here to join.
These books may be freely distributed through web sites, file sharing, file hosting and any other means capable. You do not have any right to change or sell the books listed on this site for profit. The author has spent a great deal of time in presenting these books for your enjoyment and information. If you like what you have read please help support future book releases by making a donation of any amount to the PayPal address below.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
In addition, it provides all the standard features of a download manager, including scheduling, drop basket, download history, clipboard monitoring, download categories as well as zip preview and more.
HiDownload Key Features:
* Accelerated Downloads: By splitting the files into several parts and downloading them at the same time you save time.
* Support HTTP, FTP, MMS/MMST/MMSU, RTSP, PNM protocols
* Record Streaming Video and Streaming Audio. All the popular streaming formats are supported, including:
- Windows Media™
- Real Audio™ and Real Video™
- Flash Video (FLV)
- Streaming MP3 (Shoutcast™, IceCast)
* Record all kinds of great online media, including:
- Music Videos.
- YouTube, PutFile, Google Video and other Video Sites.
- Live Internet TV and Radio.
- Streaming Webcams.
- Shoutcast™ and other Streaming MP3 radio.
* Support Meta-files: ram, smil, asx, wax, wvx, m3u, pls, ...
* Categories: you can easily have files of certain types downloaded automatically to a folder you specify
* Broadcast Manager
* Browser Integration: The program can detect clicks on certain file types in the most common browsers and automatically handle the downloads for you. Currently HiDownload Pro integrates with: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape, Opera
* Advanced Scheduler: you decide when and what will be downloaded!
* Zip Preview: view the contents of Zip files before download
* Zip Extract: download & extract specific files from zip archive
* Virus Checking: You may select files that have been downloaded and scan them.
* Support Proxy Server: You may set HiDownload to use a proxy server according to your network configuration.
* Cookies support
* Rename automatically
Norton Ghost automatically backs up and recovers everything on your computer
Norton Ghost provides advanced backup and recovery for your computer. Protect your documents, financial records, presentations, photos, music, videos, historical documents, or any other kinds of data you keep on your computer by making a backup of your computer's entire hard disk. Or, limit your backup to include only those files and folders that mean the most to you.
You can schedule backups to capture your changes automatically as you work from day to day. Or start a backup manually at any time. You can also easily configure Norton Ghost to run a backup in response to specific events. For example, a backup can be started when a particular application is started, or when a specified amount of new data has been added to the drive.
When you experience a problem with your computer, you can restore a file, folder, or an entire drive, to return your computer to a previous, working state with the operating system, applications, and data files intact. Or if you accidently delete a personal file, get it back with a few simple steps.
Using easy-to-follow wizards, set up fast and reliable backups that run while you continue to work. Or schedule your backups to run after hours when you are no longer using your computer.
When disaster strikes, Norton Ghost helps you recover your computer from the effects of many common problems, including
· Virus attacks: Damage might be done before a virus is quarantined.
· Faulty software installations: Some software can negatively affect your computer's performance, slowing it down to the point that opening programs or documents can require too much time. But once installed, uninstalling a product might not recover unintentional damage done during an install.
· Hard drive failure: Data can become corrupted on your system drive (typically C), making it impossible to start your operating system
· Files accidentally deleted or overwritten: Accidental deletion of files is common, but often costly.
· Corrupted files: Individual files and folders can become corrupted by viruses, or when a program used to modify them encounters an error.
Download Serial inside Size 70 MB
This is data recovery software to fix damaged Office documents, restore lost emails and mailboxes, repair databases and retrieve files from crashed hard disks and bad diskettes.
OfficeRecovery Enterprise integrates all 41 data recovery programs offered at OfficeRecovery.com. When looking for a top of the line set of recovery tools accompanied by an extensive upgrade plan, OfficeRecovery Enterprise is the right choice.
- Recovery for Word - Recovers Word documents
- Recovery for Excel - Recovers Excel spreadsheets
- Recovery for OneNote - Recovers OneNote files
- Recovery for PowerPoint - Recovers PowerPoint presentations
- Recovery for Access - Recovers Access databases
- Recovery for Publisher - Recovers Publisher publications
- Recovery for Outlook - Recovers Outlook mailboxes
- Recovery for OutlookExpress - Recovers Outlook Express mailboxes
• MediaHeal for CD and DVD
• MediaHeal for Diskettes
• MediaHeal for Flash
• MediaHeal for Hard Drives
• MediaHeal for Removable Disks
• Recovery for Access
• Recovery for Backup
• Recovery for BizTalk
• Recovery for Excel
• Recovery for Exchange
• Recovery for Exchange Server
• Recovery for Money
• Recovery for OneNote
• Recovery for Outlook
• Recovery for Outlook Express
• Recovery for PowerPoint
• Recovery for Project
• Recovery for Project Server
• Recovery for Publisher
• Recovery for SQL Server
• Recovery for Word
• Recovery for Works Database
• Recovery for Works Spreadsheet
• Recovery for Works Word
Designed to manage any internet cafe, cyber cafe, gaming center, hostel, library, computer area, lan house or any timed computer atmosphere. CyberCafePro internet cafe software manages, times, secures, inventories and administrates your business. A full 160 item Point-of-Sale System (Printer, Cash Drawer & Touch Screen ready) ensures you do not have to spend extra money on expensive point-of-sale software.
Ultra Edition offers a wide variety of gaming center enhancements and features to compliment any internet cafe or gaming center. Ultra has all the features of CyberCafePro plus…
1. CD-Key Management
2. 320 Point of Sale Items
3. Gaming Profile Management
4. Sub-Control Station (2nd POS Terminal)
5. Manual Timers for Game Consoles, Pool Tables etc…
6. Reservation System
7. Desktop User Account Pictures
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Problems with Spyware, Adware, Malware?
Try this out...
I wrote the guide to assist friends when they had a bad infection and I
wrote it as a "throw the whole kitchen including the sink approach" to
correcting any generic malware or spyware infection. So, there are less
invasive ways to clean up your machine that is specific to whatever you're
Remember with an infection, you've already let the burglar into the house
and re-enabling your home security system afterwards--you need to disinfect
whatever is a foothold in your system. Hopefully, this guide will get you back up and computing again without having to reinstall your whole system and praying that you have all of the backups.
1) Download the following items...
Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool http://www.microsoft.com/security/malwareremove/default.mspx
McAfee Stinger http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/
Trend Sysclean Package http://www.trendmicro.com/download/dcs.asp
Latest Trend Pattern File. http://www.trendmicro.com/download/pattern.asp
Adaware SE (free personal version v1.05) http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
Microsoft AntiSpyware (Beta) http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/default.mspx
Create a directory.
On drive "C:\"
(e.g., "c:\New Folder") or the desktop
(e.g., "C:\Documents and Settings\YOYO\Desktop\New Folder")
Download Sysclean.com and place it in that directory.
Download the Trend Pattern File by obtaining the ZIP file.
Extract the contents of the ZIP file and place the contents in the same directory assysclean.com.
2) Update all of the software listed above with their latest definitions.
3) Dump the contents of your IE cache
Start --> settings --> control panel --> Internet options --> delete files
Dump the contents of your Sun Java cache
Start --> settings --> control panel --> Java plug-in --> cache --> clear
4) If you are using WinME or WinXP, disable System Restore http://vil.nai.com/vil/SystemHelpDocs/DisableSysRestore.htm
5) Reboot your PC into Safe Mode and shutdown as many applications as possible
Why Safe Mode?
In a nutshell, SafeMode loads the bare minimum in terms of services and background programs to get Windows started. This includes not loading extraneous drivers for your graphics card and other devices, as well as Spyware, malware, and all of those nasty critters that have hit your system.
SafeMode is also a valuable tool when it comes to eradicating malware- particularly worms- from your computer system. Often, even if you update your antivirus software to detect the latest threat it can't do anything to remove worms that are running in memory. Rebooting your computer won't help because the worm will generally already have loaded itself in memory before you can do anything about it. If you boot into SafeMode though the file that starts the worm will not be allowed to start and you can then run your antivirus software scan to detect and remove the malicious files.
So, how do you get to this magical SafeMode? Well, the "standard" way is to press the F8 key on your keyboard when Windows starts loading.
6) Using all of the tools listed above, perform a Full Scan of your platform and clean/delete any infectors/parasites found. This may take a little while.
7) Restart your PC and perform a "final" Full Scan of your platform using all of the utilities listed above.
8) If you are using WinME or WinXP, Re-enable System Restore and re-apply any System Restore preferences, (e.g. HD space to use suggested 400 ~ 600MB),
9) Reboot your PC
10) If you are using WinME or WinXP, create a new Restore point
11) Good House Keeping
Run WindowsUpdate http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com (for both the OS and Office)
Enable Windows AutomaticUpdates
12) Additional Diagnostics
*This is only required if the system appears to still be infected and requires more investigation.
Diagnostic Tool HiJackThis: http://www.tomcoyote.org/hjt/
Users Guide: http://www.iamnotageek.com/a/401-p1.php
Let me know if guide helped you.