Send Free SMS
Earn 200$ per hour by surfing advertise Click Here to join.
These books may be freely distributed through web sites, file sharing, file hosting and any other means capable. You do not have any right to change or sell the books listed on this site for profit. The author has spent a great deal of time in presenting these books for your enjoyment and information. If you like what you have read please help support future book releases by making a donation of any amount to the PayPal address below.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Thursday, September 17, 2009
This book teaches new methods for specifying, analyzing, and testing software; essentials for creating high-quality software. These methods increase the automation in each of these steps, making them more timely, more thorough, and more effective. The authors work through several realistic case studies in-depth and detail, using a toolkit built on the C# language and the .NET framework. Readers can also apply the methods in analyzing and testing systems in many other languages and frameworks. Intended for professional software developers including testers, and for university students, this book is suitable for courses on software engineering, testing, specification, or applications of formal methods.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007: Tony Redmonds Guide to Successful Implementation
ISBN: 9781555583477 | Publisher : Digital Press | English | 1056 pages | PDF |Fri Jun 8 2007 |14Mb
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 marks the biggest advancement in the history of the Exchange Product group. The completely re-engineered server system will change the face of how IT administrators approach Exchange. Tony Redmond, one of the worlds most acclaimed Exchange experts, offers insider insight from the very basics of the newly transformed architecture to understanding the nuances of the new and improved Microsoft Management Console (MMC) 3.0 and the two new administrative interfacesthe Exchange Management Console (EMC) and the Exchange Management Shell (EMS).
This book covers: How Exchange works with Active Directory How the new management model works How to use the Exchange Management Shell to automate administrative operations How Outlook, Outlook Web Access, and Windows Mobile clients work with Exchange How Exchange 2007 message routing differs from previous versions How to help your users to use Exchange intelligently How to select hardware for Exchange 2007
When time is of the essence, trust Countdown to French to help readers master the language quickly and effectively. Organized into 24 units--each of which is designed to take no more than one hour to study--this self-instruction book presents material in a "countdown" fashion, from Hour 24 all the way down to 0, allowing learners to gauge their progress along the way.
Beginning with a basic introduction of grammar and vocabulary fundamentals, the units move quickly to practical conversational skills for both vacation and business travelers. Upon completion of the guide--the equivalent of just one day--readers eager to apply their newly honed language skills will be able to communicate in a variety of everyday, real-world situations. Download
This is a different Data Structures book. It goes beyond merely explaining how Stacks, Queues and Linked Lists work. The readers can actually experience sorting of an array, traversing of a doubly Linked list, construction of a binary tree etc. through carefully crafted animations that depict these processes. All the animations are available on the CD that accompanies the book.
Table Of Contents
* Analysis of Algorithms
* Linked Lists
* Sparse Matrices
# Searching and Sorting
"Discover How You Can
Get Hired In 30 Days -- Or Less
-- Using 13 Years of Proven
Resume & Cover Letter Secrets"
"100% Guaranteed To Get You Noticed,
Interviewed And Hired For A Great Job
In 30 Days -- Or Your Money Back!"
Rock 'N' Roll Comics featured unlicensed biographies of Rock stars, told in comic book form but geared for adults, often with very adult situations (nudity, drug use, violence, etc.).
Guns n Roses
The Rolling Stones
Sci Fi Space Rockers
File Format: cbr,cbz
File Size: 162 MB
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0764556584
ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780764556586
Number Of Pages: 840
Publication Date: 2004-04-09
What is this book about? In Beginning VB.NET 2003, three expert authors guide you through the basics of building working applications, creating windows and boxes, handling unexpected events, using object-oriented programming, and more. Youâ€™ll learn to use menus, toolbars, dialog boxes, and other controls in Windows applications, and how loops and branching structures function in decision-making. You get a thorough overview of object-oriented programming concepts and theory. After mastering these levels, youâ€™ll be able to explore database programming, look into creating ASP.NET applications for the Web using Web forms, and get a basic introduction to XML. Finally, you can discover how functionality offered online can be integrated seamlessly into your applications with Web services. What does this book cover? Here just a few of the things you'll learn in this book: Programming basics, how VB.NET functions, and the principles of the .NET Framework How to work with data structures and build and deploy Windows applications Object-oriented programming concepts and theory Debugging and error-handling techniques What you need to know about Web services and .NET remoting How to build class libraries, create your own custom controls, and program custom graphics Database programming with SQL Server and ADO.NET A basic understanding of mobile applications and how to build them Who is this book for? This book is for beginning programmers who have chosen VB.NET as their first programming language, and also for programmers who know other languages but are new to .NET programming.
70-291 Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure PDF
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure [8 mb] : Download
Inside_Microsoft_Windows_Server_2003 : Download
"How To Approach Any Woman, Anywhere And Know Exactly What To Say To Get Her To Give You Her Number And Go On A Date With You - NOW"
Uncover Powerful Insider Secrets That Will Skyrocket Your Sex Life And Make Wonderful Women Beg You To Date Them - Even If You Are Bald, Fat Or Ugly!
Guy Gets Girl™ Is The 1st And Only Step-By-Simple-Step - Pickup, Dating And Seduction Guide On The Internet Written For Men... By A Woman!
Both editions in one link
How to Sleep your way to Wealth
Charles Zhang became one of today's most nationally known and trusted financial advisers by stressing sanity and sensible investing over dubious, get-rich-quick tricks and schemes. In Make Yourself a Millionaire, Zhang transfers his program to the printed page. Far from a confusing, all-or-nothing approach, this book outlines a clear and rational approach to organizing and planning all aspects of a financial life.
How do different investments work? How much insurance is too much? Zhang answers these questions and more as he discusses:
Recommended investments for virtually any portfolio
Asset allocation techniques that work
Actual examples of success and disaster
The role of insurance as a key element in a portfolio
All major financial instruments: stocks, bonds, funds, REITs, cash
Hardcover: 288 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 1 edition (March 14, 2003)
Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.3 x 1.3 inches
his is a must have for any mum or dad to be. Names , meanings and origins 7000 names in alphabetical order Also, as an added bonus: Helping prepare your child for school which includes a vast range of activities from Birth to age 5. Download
Last year, more than seven million Americans participated in yoga or tai chi classes.Yet despite its popularity the real nature of yoga remains shrouded in mystery. A diverse range of practitioners range from white-bearded Indian mystics to celebrities like Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow. Positioning Yoga provides an overview of the development of yoga, from its introduction to Western audiences by the Indian Swami Vivekananda at the 1893 Parliament of the World's Religions in Chicago to forms of modern practice. What makes yoga practitioners affiliated with Swami Sivananda's Divine Life Society of Rishikesh, India unique--whether they hail from Indian, North America, or Europe? What values around the world have supported the surging popularity of yoga over the past century? This absorbing book considers how lifestyle values have made yoga a global industry and shows how this popular "lifestyle" is produced and disseminated across boundaries
Password :- http://forumshares.com
This highly regarded reference is relied on by a considerable part of the accounting profession in their day-to-day work. This handbook is the first place many accountants look to find answers to practice questions. Its comprehensive scope is widely recognized and relied on. It is designed as a single reference source that provides answers to all reasonable questions on accounting and financial reporting asked by accountants, auditors, bankers, lawyers, financial analysts, and other preparers and users of accounting information.
About the Author
D.R. Carmichael, PhD, CPA, CFE, holds the distinguished position, Chief Auditor and Director of Professional Standards of the Private Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB). He is the author of numerous books and articles on accounting and auditing. Most prominent among his consulting clients have been the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Government Accountability Office, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. He has appeared on major network segments, including ABC News, Nightline, and Moneyline, and is frequently quoted in The Wall Street Journal and The New York Times.
Ray Whittington, Phd, CPA, CMA, CIA, is the editor of the Wiley CPA Review and several other professional books and textbooks. He is the Ledger & Quill Director of the School of Accountancy at DePaul University.
Lynford Graham is a Certified Public Accountant with more than 25 years of public accounting experience in audit practice and National policy development groups. He was a Partner and the Director of Audit Policy for BDO Seidman, LLP, and was a National Accounting & SEC Consulting Partner for Coopers & Lybrand.
In late 2000, a young boy in Ahmedabad, Govind, dreamt of owning a business. To accommodate his friends Ish and Omi's passion, they open a cricket shop. However, nothing comes easy in a turbulent city. To realise their goals, they will have to face it all -- religious politics, calamities, unacceptable love and above all, their own mistakes. Will they make it? Can an individual's dreams overcome the nightmares offered by real life? Can we succeed despite a few mistakes? Based on real events, from the bestselling author of Five Point Someone and one night @ the call center, comes another dark, witty tale about modern India, where Chetan Bhagat brings out the ethos and isolation of an entire generation to the fore.
One Night at the Call Center
# Publisher: Ballantine Books (May 1, 2007)
# Language: English
# ISBN-10: 0345498321
# ISBN-13: 978-0345498328
This bestselling Indian import feels more like a half-baked business-inspirational tract than a novel, as if a washed-up motivational speaker wrote a spec script for The Office and set it in an Indian call center. The prologue sets up the novel as a story told to the author by a fellow passenger on an overnight train to Delhi. Perennially put-upon narrator Shyam Mehra is denied a promotion and learns his ex-girlfriend and current officemate Priyanka has agreed to an arranged marriage with a man in Seattle. Another friend and colleague, Vroom, hates the job and their boss, but likes the money. Co-worker Rhadhika's marriage crumbles after she learns of her husband's affair. And Esha feels guilty about what she's done in pursuit of her dream of being a model. Meanwhile, they learn that the company they work for has decided to lay off workers and that their boss is taking credit for work they've done. And then, the hook: God calls, offering the crew a four-point plan for success.
Five Point Someone: What Not to Do at IIT
Novel set in the context of the changing Indian IIT world, funy, but also insightful concerning Indian culture and modernization. excellent reviews. soon to be made into a major movie
# Publisher: Rupa (April 4, 2006) # Language: English # ISBN-10: 8129104598 # ISBN-13: 978-8129104595
Alternate Server All In One: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WD46YJDX
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
It’s almost 2 months since Google announced the launch of Google Wave. But many of us are still not aware about the capabilities of Google Wave. Why everyone in tech world is so much excited about it? Is it something which is path-breaking? Is it something which will change the way Internet works today? So, what exactly is Google Wave?
What is Google Wave?
Google Wave is a new in-browser communication and collaboration tool that is already being hailed by some as the next evolution of email. So basically, Google Wave is a real-time communication platform. t combines aspects of email, instant messaging, wikis, web chat, social networking, and project management to build one elegant, in-browser communication client. You can bring a group of friends or business partners together to discuss how your day has been or share files.
Google Wave is supposed to replace traditional email systems and improve them by using more interactive, live, on-the-fly methods to deliver information. Traditional emails work on a basis of typing a message, potentially styling the message, and hitting “send” and off it goes to the recipient. Traditional instant messaging systems work by typing a message, hitting enter and automatically sending to the recipient for instant delivery. Wave offers a hybrid of the two. If both people are logged on, they can open a conversation (called a wave) and send a message to the recipient which will not only instantly send to the recipient, but the recipient can (optionally) see every letter when you type it and write back instantaneously. This speeds up conversation drastically instead of having to wait for others to reply to press enter to start writing your response. Given that the recipient is offline, they will receive the wave in their inbox in bolded.
How Google Wave works?
- Wave – A wave is the highest entity in the Google Wave hierarchy. Each wave can be thought of as a separate thread in a Forum. They are like topics.
- Wavelet – A wavelet is a sub entity of a Google Wave. It is like an individual conversation you would have amidst a larger discussion. Kind of like whispering to your best friend in the middle of an AA meeting about how the Red Sox are doing. Not that I would know of course.
- Blip – A blip is like a single comment within a wavelet. To go back to our AA example, it’s like saying to your friend “David Ortiz might actually get some hits in tonight’s game.” It’s just one comment.
Google Wave Features
1. Real-time functionality : You can see what someone else is typing, character-by-character. It gives the impression of a conversation where everyone is actually in the room with you. This property also applies to real-time changes to multimedia such as images, documents and programs.
2. Embeddability : Waves can be embedded on any blog or website. There is no need for the Google Wave client to be on your desktop in this situation. Visitors to your web page can manipulate the wave straight from the site itself. I see potential in this replacing comments as we know it in blogs.
3. Extensions : An extension is a mini-application within a wave. This is similar to what we have in Facebook or iGoogle. Developers can build their own apps within waves.
4. Open Source : The Google Wave code will be open source, so expect hundreds and thousands of innovative applications using Wave API.
5. Drag-and-drop file sharing : No attachments; just drag your file and drop it inside Google Wave and everyone will have access.
6. Mobile support : Google Wave can be viewed on a mobile device.
These are just some of the many features of
Google Wave and the possibilities are endless.
No wonder so many people, geeks and non-techies alike, are so excited about this new wave on the web!
Update: Signup for a Free Invite to Google Wave.
Resources: Mashable, Google Wave, Semnook
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Bob Ross. ‘The Joy of Painting’. Video Painting Tutorial. Season 18. Episode 02. 1989 y.
Language: English | Video Painting Tutorial | XviD 528×400 | ~28 minutes | 25.000 fps | 48 kbps
Total Training for Adobe Production Studio Premium: From Edit to Output
70 Files x 90.6MB & 30 Files x 94MB + 1 x 86MB + 39 MB + 7.6MB
This video series is dedicated to helping you understand Adobe’s integrated suite of video, design, audio, and DVD authoring applications. The series hosts, Bob Donlon and Jason Levine, share their real-world production knowledge of how to use these incredible digital video, sound, and effects tools to take a project smoothly from design and editing to final DVD production.
PART 1 - Preparing the Package
Lesson 1 WORKSPACES & INTERFACES (31 min)
1. Looking at the Production Studio User Interface
2. Setting Up a Favorites Folder in Adobe Bridge
3. Cropping & Transforming a Photoshop Â® Graphic
4. Adding Photoshop Blending Modes
5. Adding Lines & Text to Photoshop Compositions
6. Adding Illustrator Â® Elements to Photoshop Compositions
Lesson 2 ANIMATING A TITLE IN AFTER EFFECTS Â® (74 min)
1. Setting Up the Title Animation Project
2. Lock & Shy Tracks & the Go to Time Command
3. Adding Photoshop Files to an After Effects Timeline
4. Converting Text & Animating Tracking
5. Animating Text Scale
6. Using Text Animation Presets
7. Adjusting Playback Resolution
8. Using a Background Animation Preset
9. Adding a Drop Shadow to Text
10. Creating & Rotating a Sphere Effect
11. Animating Text Opacity
12. Adding a Magnify Effect on an Adjustment Layer
13. Creating & Animating a Mask
14. Duplicating & Tweaking Layers
15. Creating a Smooth Transition with Masking
16. Saving & Exporting with the Render Queue
Lesson 3 CREATING GRAPHICS WITH ILLUSTRATOR (13 min)
1. Using Live Trace to Convert a JPG to Vector Art
2. Cleaning Up the Vector Image
3. Creating a Background for the Bug
4. Masking Out an Area & Using Pathfinder to Crop
Lesson 4 LOWER THIRDS (37 min)
1. Setting Up a New Composition
2. Using an Element from a 4:3 Comp in a 16:9 Comp
3. Explaining Title Safe & Action Safe Guides
4. Creating a Solid Background
5. Exporting After Effects Files into Photoshop
6. Designing Elements with Photoshop
7. Adding Text to a Lower Third
8. Shortcuts for Creating Additional Lower Thirds
9. Final Assembly & Tweaks in After Effects
10. Final Comments
PART 2 - Working with Audio
Lesson 1 AUDITIONâ„¢ & THE MULTITRACK ENVIRONMENT (18 min)
1. Introducing the Adobe Audition 2.0 Interface
2. Editing in the Spectral Frequency Display View
3. Looking at the Mixer Panel in the Multitrack View
4. Adjusting Panels & Saving a Custom Workspace
5. Working with the Scrub Tool
Lesson 2 CREATING A SOUNDTRACK WITH LOOPOLOGY LOOPS (28 min)
1. Resetting a Workspace & Inserting Loops
2. Extending the Loop, Zooming, & Naming the Track
3. Slowing Down the Tempo of a Loop
4. Transposing the Pitch of an Audio Clip
5. Resizing the Audio Tracks
6. Utilizing the Bars & Beats Time Display
7. Adding Strings & Saving the Session
Lesson 3 MIXING TOOLS & AUTOMATION (22 min)
1. Examining a Multitrack Session
2. Soloing Tracks & Adjusting their Levels
3. Assigning Tracks to a Bus
4. Working in Track Automation Mode
5. Panning Tracks via the Mixer
6. Equalizing Tracks via the Mixer
7. Adding Reverb to a Track & Saving the Session
Lesson 4 ENCODING FOR 5.1 SURROUND SOUND (08 min)
1. Exporting a Session into a Stereo Mix
2. Exporting a 5.1 Mix Using the Surround Encoder
3. Final Comments
PART 3 - Editing in PremiereÂ® Pro
Lesson 1 PREMIEREÂ® WORKSPACE, TOOLS, & A ROUGH CUT (26 min)
1. Capturing Video Clips in Premiere Pro
2. Importing & Screening Video Clips in the Timeline
3. Viewing Clips in the Source Monitor
4. Exploring Additional Controls in the Interface
Lesson 2 MARKERS, TRANSITIONS, & AUDIO (27 min)
1. Setting Up the Rough Cut Sequence
2. Adding Markers on the Downbeats
3. Storyboarding in Icon View
4. Dragging Clips to the Timeline & Locking Tracks
5. Snapping & Trimming Clips in the Timeline
6. Adding Transitions & Using the Trim Window
7. Adding Shots of the Band & Saving the Project
Lesson 3 VOICE-OVER TRACKS & NOISE REDUCTION (25 min)
1. Importing a VO Track & Sending it to Auditionâ„¢
2. Removing Background Noise in Audition
3. Renaming Files inside the Project Panel
4. Setting In & Out Points in the Audio Clip
5. Dragging Audio Clips into the Timeline
6. Adjusting the Audio Edit
Lesson 4 CUSTOMIZING LOWER THIRDS (30 min)
1. Using Dynamic Link to Import After EffectsÂ® Files
2. Trimming, Dissolving, & Rendering Lower Thirds
3. Using the Title Designer to Create Lower Thirds
4. Inserting Lower Thirds into the Timeline
5. Duplicating & Modifying Lower Thirds
Lesson 5 MIXING AUDIO IN PREMIERE & USING MARKERS (20 min)
1. Duplicating an Audio Track to Raise Volume
2. Adding & Naming Chapter Markers
3. Encoding Your Project for Encoreâ„¢ DVD
4. Final Comments
PART 4 - Multicam & Synchronization
Lesson 1 SYNCING SOURCE TRACKS (15 min)
1. Syncing Clip 1 for Multicamera Editing
2. Syncing Clips 2 & 3 for Multicamera Editing
3. Importing a Track from a CD into PremiereÂ® Pro
Lesson 2 SYNCING PICTURE TO SOUND (19 min)
1. Syncing Clips Using Numbered Clip Markers
2. Deleting & Placing Audio Tracks into the Timeline
3. Expanding Track Size to Increase Waveform Visibility
4. Using Waveforms to Precisely Sync Audio
5. Nest Sequences & Enable Multicam Editing
Lesson 3 MULTICAM EDIT VIEW (13 min)
1. Performing Realtime Multicamera Editing
2. Working in the Timeline with Multicamera Edits
3. Performing Punch In Recording
Lesson 4 BUILDING DVDS IN PREMIERE (32 min)
1. Authoring a Simple DVD in Premiere Pro
2. Adding DVD Scene Markers & Menus
3. Controlling the Poster Frame & Motion of Menu Buttons
4. Exporting a Premiere Pro Sequence for Clip Notes
5. Adding Comments in Adobe Clip Notes
6. Importing & Viewing Clip Notes Comments in Premiere Pro
7. Looking at the Stream Video Export Option
8. Final Comments
PART 5 - Authoring DVDs with Encoreâ„¢ DVD
Lesson 1 INTERFACE, TOOLS, & MENUS (09 min)
1. Importing Files as Assets & Menus
2. Arranging a Workspace & the Layers Panel
3. Understanding Button Structure
Lesson 2 BUTTONS & SUB-NAVIGATION SYSTEMS (21 min)
1. Placing Menu Assets into a Timeline
2. Looking at the Flowchart Editor
3. Adding a Menu from Encoreâ„¢ DVD’s Library
4. Using the Flowchart Editor to Set Menu Navigation
5. Adding & Linking Chapters to a Submenu
6. Changing & Resizing Chapter Names
Lesson 3 MENU TRANSITIONS WITH AFTER EFFECTSÂ® (24 min)
1. Adjusting the Hue of the Menu in PhotoshopÂ®
2. Preparing to Make a Motion Menu
3. Generating a Lens Flare in After Effects
4. Creating the Lens Flare Transition
5. Adding the Transition to the DVD Navigation
Lesson 4 FLOWCHART EDITOR & THE PROJECT CHECKER (19 min)
1. Importing & Placing Assets into Timelines
2. Adding the Open & Music Video to the Navigation
3. Editing Menu Button Text
4. Using Check Project to Identify Missing Links
5. Toggling the Visibility of Button Layers
6. Setting Links in the Properties Panel
Lesson 5 BUILDING & BURNING DVDS (12 min)
1. Previewing Your DVD Content
2. Building the DVD
3. Modifying DVD Project Settings
4. Final Comments & Credits
Part 6 - Adobe Auditionâ„¢ 2.0
Lesson 1 THE USER INTERFACE & THE ‘VIEWS’ (64 min)
1. Customizing a Workspace
2. Selecting, Scrubbing, & Context Menus
3. Setting Up Audio Hardware
4. Setting Preferences
5. Edit View Workspaces & the Files Panel
6. Scrubbing, Selecting, & Zooming in Edit View
7. Adding, Editing, & Naming Markers
8. Spectral & Waveform Views, Pre/Postroll, & XMP
9. Converting Sample Types & Saving Files
10. Adjusting Track Heights & Multitrack Workspaces
11. Introducing the Audio Mixer
12. Import Files in Multitrack, Duplicating, & Snapping
13. Cutting, Copying, Pasting, & Selecting Tracks
14. Save a Session & Export an Audio Mix Down
15. Working in the CD View
Lesson 2 EFFECTS, PRESETS, & THE NEW MIXER (38 min)
1. Applying & Adjusting Realtime Effects
2. Saving Presets & Applying an Effect to a Send & Bus
3. Send Controls & Post/Pre-Fader Sends
4. Adding Multiple Tracks to a Send & Bus
5. Applying Multiple Effects to a Send & Bus
6. Tube-Modeled Compressor & Freeze Tracks
7. Performing a Mix Down
8. Applying Effects to the Mastering Rack
9. Viewing the Phase & Frequency Analysis
Lesson 3 WORKING IN THE SPECTRAL VIEW (25 min)
1. Understanding the Spectral Frequency Display
2. Recognizing Unwanted Noise Frequencies
3. Using the Spectral Controls
4. Using the Phase & Frequency Analysis Panels
5. Understanding the Spectral Pan Display
6. Understanding the Spectral Phase Display
Lesson 4 NEW SESSIONS & IMPORTING FILES (27 min)
1. Creating a New Session & Adding Tracks
2. Importing Sound Files via Adobe Bridge
3. Building Tracks & Extracting Audio from a CD
4. Changing the Key of Files Locally & Globally
5. Changing the Tempo of Files Locally & Globally
6. Playing Overlapping Clips on a Single Track
7. Snapping, Dragging, & Time Stretching Clips
8. Listening to the Assembled Session
Lesson 5 MIXING & AUTOMATION (35 min)
1. Working with Clip Envelopes
2. Automating Parameters in the Touch & Write Modes
3. Working with Automation Lane Envelopes
4. Automating a Send Level of a Track
5. Using the Latch Automation Mode
6. Adding EQ on the Master Fader
7. Applying a Multiband Compressor
8. Use Bounce to New Track Command for Submixing
Lesson 6 POPS, PINGS, & PLOSIVES (32 min)
1. Introducing Noise Reduction
2. Advanced Noise Reduction Techniques
3. Saving Noise Profiles
4. Removing Pings
5. Removing Plosives
6. Removing Thuds
7. Removing Pops
Lesson 7 WORKING WITH VOICE-OVER TRACKS (38 min)
1. Using the Dynamics Processor
2. Using the Parametric Equalizer
3. Using the FFT Filter & Repair Transient Command
4. Trimming Audio for a Smooth Flow
5. Enhancing the Voice-Over with Delay Effects
6. Adding a Music Bed
7. Add Multiband Compressor & Studio Reverb
Lesson 8 PREMIEREÂ® PRO & SURROUND ENCODING (26 min)
1. Using the Edit Original Command
2. Using the Surround Encoder
3. Keyframing Surround Sound Audio with Pan Envelopes
4. Multichannel Export Options
5. Making Dynamic Changes in Audition & Premiere Pro
6. Importing & Converting Different File Types
Lesson 9 LIVE MULTITRACK RECORDING SESSION (63 min)6
1. Preparing for a Live Recording Session
2. Recording the Drum Track
3. Recording the Piano Track
4. Recording the Organ Track
5. Recording the First Vocal Track
6. Recording Vocal Harmonies
7. Loop-Recording a Punch In
8. Preparing for Multitrack Editing
9. Trimming & Editing Tracks
10. Replacing Instrument Tracks with Loopology Files
11. Performing a Live Mix
12. Using Equalization to Balance the Mix
13. Finalizing the Mix
14. Using the Multiband Compressor
15. Mixing Down to a CD
PART 7 - Adobe Encoreâ„¢ DVD 2.0
Lesson 1 INTERFACE, PANELS, & IMPORTING ASSETS (12 min)
1. Exploring the New Interface & Adjusting Panels
2. Creating Workspaces, New Items, & Library Sets
3. Bringing in Assets with Adobe Bridge
4. Reviewing Preferences & Importing Assets
Lesson 2 WORKING WITH TIMELINES (38 min)
1. Adding Video & Audio to the Timeline
2. Setting Chapter Points in a Timeline
3. Chapter Points, Poster Frames, & Thumbnails
4. Setting End Actions & Menu Buttons
5. Setting First Play & Timeline User Operations
6. Importing Text Script for Subtitles
7. Creating & Adjusting Subtitle Text & Properties
8. Importing FAB Images & Image Script
9. Set End Actions for Chapter Points & Chapter Playlists
Lesson 3 MENUS & USING PHOTOSHOPÂ® (35 min)
1. Applying a Preset Motion Menu
2. Linking Chapter Points to Buttons
3. Switching Menus & Automated Chapter Indexing
4. Modifying Menu Text & Backgrounds
5. Adding Layer Sets & Text Styles
6. Making Adjustments to Menus in Photoshop
7. Add Buttons & Convert Text into a Button
8. Choosing a Background & Using Replacement Layers
9. Creating & Controlling Button Highlights
10. Creating a Menu Button from Scratch
11. Changing Highlight Colors Using Menu Color Set
Lesson 4 THE SLIDESHOW EDITOR (18 min)
1. Importing Images & Organizing Your Workspace
2. Working with the Slideshow Audio Options
3. Adding Transitions, Pans, & Zooms
4. Adding Subtitles & Descriptions to Slides
Lesson 5 WORKING WITH FLOWCHART (10 min)
1. Introducing the Encore DVD Flowchart
2. Linking Buttons to Menus & Timelines
3. Checking & Previewing Your DVD Project
Lesson 6 PLAYING WELL WITH OTHERS (30 min)
1. Encore DVD & PremiereÂ® Pro Integration
2. Editing an Original AuditionÂ® Multitrack Session
3. Launching an Original File in Audition Edit View
4. Performing a Group Waveform Normalize
5. Creating Dynamic Motion Menus Using After EffectsÂ®
6. Link an After Effects Project to an Encore Timeline
7. Adding Audio to the Motion Menu in After Effects
Lesson 7 BUILDING THE DVD (08 min)
1. Exploring the Build DVD Panel
2. Transcoding a DVD & Creating Transcode Presets
3. Exploring the Disc Panel & Project Settings
4. Final Comments & Credits
DVD3: Project Files
Portable Opell FLV to WMV MPEG MOV AVI iPod PSP 3GP MP4 Zune Converter 2.11
WinApp | RS.COM | 22 MB
Opell FLV to WMV/MPEG/MOV/AVI/ iPod/PSP/3GP/MP4/Zune Converter is a powerful, perfect and popular video converter application, which can convert flv video file to all popular video formats such as WMV, MPEG, MOV, AVI, ASF, iPod, PSP, 3GP, MP4, Zune video format and audio format. Very user-friendly interface.All conversion processes are very easy and fast with high quality.
- Convert flv video to WMV-Windows Media Video.
- Convert flv video to ASF-Advanced Streaming Format.
- Convert flv video to AVI-Audio-Video Interleaved.
- Convert flv video to MOV-QuickTime.
- Convert flv video to MP3-MPEG Layer-3 Audio.
- Convert flv video to MPEG-1 Movie.
- Convert flv video to MPEG-2 Movie.
- Convert flv to iPod MPEG-4 Movie.
- Convert flv to MP4-MPEG-4 Video.
- Convert flv to PSP-PSP MPEG-4 Video.
- Convert flv to 3GPP-3rd Generation Partnership Project.
- Convert flv to 3GPP2-3rd Generation Partnership Project.
- And so on.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Whether the goal is to create action-packed video games, corporate logos, mechanical assemblies, or elaborate architectural visualizations, 3ds Max 9 Modeling teaches the appropriate methods. Instructor Steve Nelle explains how to model all kinds of objects with the software’s vast array of modeling tools. Using hands-on examples, Steve discusses and demonstrates the building process from start to finish. Real-world projects are incorporated throughout the course to highlight key concepts and techniques. Exercise files accompany the tutorials.
Comprehending the geometry of modeling
Editing with 2D and 3D shape commands
Creating a low polygon human character
Creating architectural objects
NURBS and Patch modeling
Booleans and other compound modeling techniques
Adding and minimizing geometry
Grouping, attaching, and linking objects
Merging and importing files
On 1 DVD-ROM
Publisher: Prentice Hall PTR
Harvey and Paul Deitel are world famous for their best-selling books on programming and their signature LIVE CODE® approach to teaching programming languages. Using their new book C++ How to Program, Fourth Edition and the C++ Multimedia Cyber Classroom, the team at Deitel and Associates, Inc. provides the fastest and most effective way to learn how to program in C++. The course covers every key concept and technique ANSI C++ developers need to master: control structures, functions, arrays, pointers and strings, classes and data abstraction, operator overloading, inheritance, virtual functions, polymorphism, I/O, templates, exception handling, file processing, data structures, and more. The multimedia CD-ROM allows you to “learn by doing” with over 250 LIVE-CODE® programs consisting of over 14,000 lines of code. Listen as the experts provide over 14 hours of detailed audio descriptions of the code, then fine tune your skills with hundreds of programming exercises and interactive exercises. Take advantage of the exceptionally comprehensive coverage of C++ programming concepts in the fully searchable e-book on the CD and the printed edition in the package. You’ll be a C++ expert faster than you ever imagined! To follow the DEITEL® publishing program, please register
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Avast AntiVirus 2009 Pro 4.8
Avast AntiVirus 2009 Pro v4.8.1282 Plus + Life Time Serial
avast! 4 Professional Edition is a collection of award winning, high-end technologies that work in perfect synergy, having one common goal: to protect your system and valuable data against computer viruses, spyware and rootkits. It represents a best-in-class solution for any Windows-based workstation.
29 MB | Rapidshare - Megaupload
key gun http://rapidshare.com/files/224927512/Avast_Skins___Keygen.rar
PASS - rovsblog.blogspot.com
Monday, May 25, 2009
Here are some key features of "Rapidshare Auto Downloader":
· Download a group of links from rapidshare (one by one).
· Download incomplete downloads until all links are downloaded.
· Autoshutdown feature
· Load and save the download list.
· Check for new versions automatically.
· Support of 3 Languages : English , Farsi , French
· NET Framework
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Resolving the internet disconnection freezing problem
· Resolving the problem of setting the status of last downloaded file before shutdown
· Adding the ability to move a group of lniks up and down
· Adding the ability to set comment for each link in order to store the zip file password
· Forcing the program to finish the uppder link before going to next link
· Minimizing the application to tray when the window is closed
AUTOCAD RASTER DESIGN 2009
AutoDesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2009
Use AutoCAD Raster Design software with AutoCAD software and applications based on AutoCAD to extend the value of scanned drawings and maps, aerial photos, satellite imagery, and digital elevation models. Take advantage of raster-to-vector conversion, raster editing, and raster data preparation capabilities. Improve decision making and presentations, increase productivity, and get the maximum value from your raster assets.
740 MB | Rapidshare
Download AutoCAD Raster Design 2009
Download AutoCAD Raster Design 2009 Rapidshare
Justin Williams "Rails Solutions: Ruby on Rails Made Easy"
January 2007 English ISBN-13: 978-1-59059-752-1 285 Pages PDF 6.29 MB
In this book you'll learn:
* How to develop web applications quickly and easily with the Ruby on Rails framework
* The basics of programming principles and Ruby syntax, so you can begin to understand what’s going on under the hood
* How to implement must-have web application features, such as user ***s, data validation, sending e-mail, image uploading, and more
* How to use Ajax techniques with Rails and when not to use them
* How to implement other Web 2.0 features in Rails, such as tag clouds and microformats
The book provides an introduction to Ruby on Rails with the web designer in mind. Instead of focusing on the intricate syntax of each method, the book focuses on the tasks you’ll want to perform on your website and then walks you through how to implement that functionality with Rails. Design and usability are kept in mind throughout, ensuring that your site both looks and works great.
April 2007 | English | ISBN-13 : 978-0789736109 | 477 Pages | PDF | 17.9 MB
It is easy to create a bad looking chart in Excel. This book teaches you how to unlock the beautiful formatting options available to make incredible looking charts. The first section will talk about how to decide which chart type to use. Subsequent chapters will walk through each chart type, how to create them, how to utilize them, and special options available for each chart. The book discusses themes, colors, creating metallic charts, shadows, transparency, etc.
The book also handles anything graphical in Excel. It will show the new In-Cell Data Bar charts available in Excel 2007. A section will talk about creating business flowcharts with IGX Graphics and how to display product pictures in Excel, and a section on VBA will cover creating 100’s of charts using the macro language.
Beginning SharePoint 2007 Administration - Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (With Source Code)
June 2007 | English | ISBN : 978-0-470-12529-8 | 600 Pages | CHM | 26.1 MB
While the main focus of this book is on SharePoint administration, you will also learn how to customize SharePoint by creating templates and using SharePoint Designer to enhance the look and feel of SharePoint sites. Microsoft MVP and author Gцran Husman explores the differences between Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) and Windows SharePoint Services (WSS), helps you decide if you need only WSS or if you should also implement MOSS, and much more
Amanda Murphy & Shane Perran "Beginning SharePoint 2007: Building Team Solutions with MOSS 2007 (With Source Code)"
May 2007 | English | ISBN : 978-0-470-12449-9 | 574 Pages | CHM | 39.3 MB
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 has improved and changed dramatically over previous versions of the product. The capabilities of the platform have expanded greatly with the inclusion of an automated workflow engine, web content management capabilities, and a vast number of document management enhancements. However, the value of this tool to an enterprise will depend primarily on the ability of individuals in the organization to understand the features and capabilities of the platform and effectively map those to specific business requirements. This book is designed to mentor and coach business and technical leaders in an organization on the use of SharePoint to address critical information management problems. It gives detailed descriptions and illustrations of the product's functionality and also includes realistic usage scenarios to provide contextual relevance and a personalized learning experience to the reader.
The mission of this book is to provide extensive knowledge to information workers and site managers that will empower them to become SharePoint Application champions in the organization. This book should be the premiere handbook of any active or aspiring SharePoint expert.
To complete the exercises in this book, you should have a basic comfort level using Microsoft Office application to create content and a general understanding of how to interact with a web site through the browser. This book is intended as a starting point for any SharePoint 2007 user whether that user has never used SharePoint before or has some familiarity with a previous version and just wants to understand the differences with the new release.
Liviu Asnash, Eran Megiddo, Craig Thomas "Beginning Excel Services (With Source Code)"
March 2007 | English | ISBN : 978-0-470-10489-7 | 435 Pages | PDF | 5.33 MB
Written by Microsoft’s lead developers of Excel Services, this book shares their insights into the benefits and usage of Excel’s new server technology so that you can solve business problems. You’ll learn what Excel Services is for and how it is used, how to deploy an evaluation copy of the server and effectively administer it, and gain an understanding of how the server works. You’ll also get step-by-step guidelines for using the server in each of the scenarios for which it was designed.
George Aggelou "Wireless Mesh Networking - With 802.16, 802.11 and ZigBEE"
2009 | English | ISBN-13: 9780071482561 | 548 Pages | PDF | 5.87 MB
A Complete Roadmap to Wireless Mesh Network Design Principles and Practices Using WiFi, WiMAX, and ZigBEE!
Wireless Mesh Networking provides everything needed to create in-demand wireless mesh networks that provide wireless broadband access over wide areas. This resource presents a complete roadmap to the design and operation of wireless mesh networks, covering basic principles, key standards, and all aspects of network operation-from antenna technologies to software to energy management.
This skills-building tool is packed with 100 detailed illustrations. Wireless Mesh Networking features:
* Expert guidance on integrating WiFi, WiMAX, and ZigBEE into seamless wireless networks
* The latest methods for ensuring security across the wireless network
* In-depth coverage of data fusion principles
* Vital information on SmartMesh networking in SensorNets
* Autonomic selfware and bio-inspired communication artifacts
Shahin Farahani "ZigBee Wireless Networks and Transceivers"
Sep 2008 | English | ISBN-13: 978-0-7506-8393-7 | 364 Pages | PDF | 7.20 MB
ZigBee is a short-range wireless networking standard backed by such industry leaders as Motorola, Texas Instruments, Philips, Samsung, Siemens, Freescale, etc. It supports mesh networking, each node can transmit and receive data, offers high security and robustness, and is being rapidly adopted in industrial, control/monitoring, and medical applications.
This book will explain the ZigBee protocol, discuss the design of ZigBee hardware, and describe how to design and implement ZigBee networks. The book has a dedicated website for the latest technical updates, ZigBee networking calculators, and additional materials. Dr. Farahani is a ZigBee system engineer for Freescale semiconductors Inc.
Herbert Schildt "C# 3.0 A Beginners Guide"
2009 | English | ISBN-13: 9780071588300 | 649 Pages | PDF | 6.63 MB
Let master programmer and bestselling author Herb Schildt teach you the fundamentals of C#, Microsoft's premier programming language for the .NET Framework. You'll begin by learning to create, compile, and run a C# program. Then it's on to data types, operators, control statements, methods, classes, and objects. You'll also learn about inheritance, interfaces, properties, indexers, exceptions, events, namespaces, generics, and much more. Of course, new C# 3.0 features, such as LINQ, lambda expressions, and anonymous types, are included. Start programming in C# 3.0 today with help from this fast-paced, hands-on tutorial.
Designed for Easy Learning:
* Key Skills and Concepts--Lists of specific skills covered in the chapter
* Ask the Expert--QandA sections filled with bonus information and helpful tips
* Try This--Hands-on exercises that show how to apply your skills
* Notes--Extra information related to the topic being covered
* Self-Tests--Chapter-ending quizzes to test your knowledge
* Annotated Syntax--Example code with commentary that describes the programming techniques being illustrated
March 2006 | English | ISBN : 978-0-470-02555-0 | 400 Pages | CHM | 6.84 MB
The current struggle between IT security and computer hackers is reaching crisis point. Corporate dependency on computers and the Internet as well as the rapid spread of broadband into more households has resulted in a feeding ground for hackers around the world. Estimated damage costs are now making their way into the billions. The need for some good advice is long overdue.
Robert Schifreen, a self-confessed ex-hacker, made history in 1985 when he became the first person in the world to face a jury trial in connection with computer hacking. His subsequent acquittal in the High Court led to a change in UK Law and the introduction of the Computer Misuse Act 1990. His 20 years experience in IT security now lends itself to global radio and TV broadcasts, as well as appearances at conferences and lectures around the world.
Keeping your company’s computers free from hackers, viruses, spammers, phishing attacks, social engineers and all the other things that can result in loss of data is a difficult job. Defeating the Hacker is a book about how to protect your computer systems becoming another victim of the hacker. It’s an instant primer into all the things that can go wrong, with advice on how to stop it happening or, if it’s too late, how to fix the damage.
* Presents unique, UK based, insider information on hacking and security from someone who has operated on both sides of the divide
* Develops a populist seam within a hot IT area: security
* Shows readers how and why hacking is made possible, whilst suggesting ways to avoid being a victim of it
* Written in a dynamic, conversational, yet knowledgeable, style
* Filled with information and anecdotal evidence aimed at IT professionals and those with a more general interest
Defeating the Hacker allows the reader to learn how to protect their computer systems with advice from someone who knows how to break into them.
The Ultimate Guitar Workout
Musical Progressions | 185 Pages | PDF | English | 2.4 MB
It doesn't matter how long you've been playing, this unique guitar method guarantees results fast. This highly researched approach to guitar playing has been tested by guitar teachers and hundreds of students. We've designed this book to be compatible with any guitar style. It contains information you can't find anywhere else.
Eldad PERAHIA & Robert STACEY "Next Generation Wireless LANs Throughput Robustness and Reliability in 802.11n"
Sep 2008 | English | ISBN-13: 9780521885843 | 416 Pages | PDF | 5.06 MB
If you’ve been searching for a way to get up to speed quickly on IEEE 802.11n without having to wade through the entire standard, then look no further. This comprehensive overview describes the underlying principles, implementation details, and key enhancing features of 802.11n.
A detailed discussion of the key throughput, robustness, and reliability enhancing features (such as MIMO, 40 MHz channels, and packet aggregation) is given, in addition to a clear summary of the issues surrounding legacy interoperability and coexistence. Advanced topics such as beamforming and fast link adaption are also covered.
With numerous MAC and physical layer examples and simulation results included to highlight the benefits of the new features, this is an ideal reference for designers of WLAN equipment, and network managers whose systems adopt the new standard. It is also a useful distillation of 802.11n technology for graduate students and researchers in the field of wireless communication.
Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell | ISBN: 1405134437 | edition 2009 | PDF | 1008 pages | 37.5 MB
Neurology: A Queen Square Textbook is a remarkable fusion of modern neuroscience with traditional neurology that will inform and intrigue trainee and experienced neurologists alike.
Modern neuroscience has penetrated exciting and diverse frontiers into the causes, diagnosis, and treatment of neurological disease. Clinical neurology, whilst greatly enhanced by dramatic advances in molecular biology, genetics, neurochemistry and physiology, remains deeply rooted in practical traditions: the history from the patient and the elicitation of physical signs.
Neurologists, neuroscientists and neurosurgeons working at Queen Square, and advised by an international editorial team, have combined their expertise and experience to produce this unique text. The synthesis of clinical neurology with translational research provides a fresh perspective which is
The blend of new science and proven practice underpins this creative approach towards investigating and improving the care of patients suffering from neurological diseases.
Sexual Secrets - The Alchemy of Ecstasy
English | pdf | 353 pages | 16 MB
Includes a new full-color illustrated Preface by Nik Douglas entitled “New Discoveries on the Origins of the Secrets”, which introduces startling new evidence of Tantric and Taoist origins in archaic Indian tribal and Chinese Neolithic societies.
Written by Nik Douglas and Penny Slinger; published in trade paperback, hardback and deluxe silk binding by Destiny Books, New York, U.S.A. Also foreign English hardback and mass- market paperback editions in England and Australia (with Hutchinson/Arrow of London); hardback and paperback foreign language translations in Holland, Germany, France, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Norway, Denmark, Greece, Bulgaria, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia (Serbo-Croat), Poland, Romania and Russia (1981-96). “A most remarkable presentation of the mystic sexual tradition called Tantra. Its wonders are far too abundant to adequately describe here…our best recommendation is that this book broadened our view of sexual experience”.
Download [ http://www.easy-share.com/1904840011/alchmyecstsy.rar ]