Send Free SMS
Earn 200$ per hour by surfing advertise Click Here to join.
These books may be freely distributed through web sites, file sharing, file hosting and any other means capable. You do not have any right to change or sell the books listed on this site for profit. The author has spent a great deal of time in presenting these books for your enjoyment and information. If you like what you have read please help support future book releases by making a donation of any amount to the PayPal address below.
Monday, May 25, 2009
C# 3.0 A Beginners Guide
Herbert Schildt "C# 3.0 A Beginners Guide"
2009 | English | ISBN-13: 9780071588300 | 649 Pages | PDF | 6.63 MB
Let master programmer and bestselling author Herb Schildt teach you the fundamentals of C#, Microsoft's premier programming language for the .NET Framework. You'll begin by learning to create, compile, and run a C# program. Then it's on to data types, operators, control statements, methods, classes, and objects. You'll also learn about inheritance, interfaces, properties, indexers, exceptions, events, namespaces, generics, and much more. Of course, new C# 3.0 features, such as LINQ, lambda expressions, and anonymous types, are included. Start programming in C# 3.0 today with help from this fast-paced, hands-on tutorial.
Designed for Easy Learning:
* Key Skills and Concepts--Lists of specific skills covered in the chapter
* Ask the Expert--QandA sections filled with bonus information and helpful tips
* Try This--Hands-on exercises that show how to apply your skills
* Notes--Extra information related to the topic being covered
* Self-Tests--Chapter-ending quizzes to test your knowledge
* Annotated Syntax--Example code with commentary that describes the programming techniques being illustrated